Direct Deposit means instead of waiting to receive your cash distribution in the form of a paper check sent by US mail, Dakota REIT can electronically transfer your cash distribution directly to your checking or savings account the same day it is processed.
5 Benefits of Direct Deposit
- 1. You have access to the funds right away, no waiting for the paper check to arrive in the mail. Dakota REIT’s cash distributions are directly deposited on the 5th business day following the end of a quarter.
- 2. Direct deposits are secure. No more worries about your paper check being forwarded to your winter address or sitting in your mailbox waiting to be picked up if you are traveling.
- 3. Stop waiting in line at your financial institution to make a deposit.
- 4. You’re helping the environment. Paper paychecks use more than 674 gallons of fuel per year! Direct deposit has a much greener footprint.
- 5. It is a FREE service and easy to sign up for.
How to Enroll in Direct Deposit- Link to Direct Deposit Form